Utah’s Best Trampoline Arena
Airborne consists of several arenas of linked trampolines. Over 75 connected trampolines make up nearly 30,000 square feet of jumping space. Play dodgeball, bounce off walls, into foam pits, onto platforms and much more.
Along with our main arena, we also have an arena dedicated to kids, one for dodgeball and other sports, and a special foam pit area.
- Fun for all ages
- Jump for only $10 an hour (includes sales tax)(see rates & hours)
- 3 landing platforms
- Over 75 connected trampolines
- Bounce off walls – 270 degree trampoline Wall
- Basketball hoops, dodgeball and other fun activities
Airborne Arena – A massive wall to wall arena with more than 40 trampolines.
Dodgeball Arena – A whole new way to play this ageless sport. A trampoline arena dedicated to dodgeball.
The Pit – Like landing on a cloud. Leap from trampolines into massive foam pits.
Kids Arena – A separate arena dedicated to younger children. Learn more »
What You Should Know:
- Regular pricing: $10 per person per hour, or $6 for 30 minutes. $8 for each additional hour.
- Call us for discounted group rates.
- A dedicated arena for toddlers is available. All jumpers must be able to walk on their own in order to jump. No holding children while jumping.
- No outside food and drink (You won’t starve—concessions are available).
VERY IMPORTANT: All jumpers must have a completed liability waiver on file in order to jump. Anyone under the age of 18 must have the waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian. Anyone 18 or older can sign for themselves with a valid photo ID (must have picture and date of birth). Print out the waiver here or come in and fill it out on site. DON’T FORGET YOUR ID.